Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to customers, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers merchandise to customer.
- Counts and checks the condition of all outgoing products loaded on the truck.
- Contacts customer to ensure delivery instructions are accurate.
- Delivers orders undamaged to the correct jobsite and assisting in unloading if necessary attending to proper un/loading sequence.
- Makes sure loads are properly secured and flagged if necessary.
- Upon delivery, offers a friendly greeting, smile, and eye contact with customers.
- Assists in the building of load including staging materials and loading trucks as needed including the use of a forklift.
- Ensures that the correct material is delivered.
- Takes a photo of the delivery and/or obtains customer signature if available.
- Provides receipt of delivery to customer.
- Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
- Commercial Driver’s license required
- Experience driving in the Bay Area
- Familiarity with truck routes
- Must be familiar with the tieing down of lumber and other building products
- Knowledge with the operation of towable and yard forklifts
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Have 5 years of verifiable driving experience.
- Must have 1 point or less on driving record.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by e-mail. Attach your resume and send it to email@example.com with the job title in the Subject line.