At Central Valley the Stocking Associate ensures the store is stocked and ready for business every day by moving product from receiving to the appropriate sales area with correct pricing label and/or appropriate signage.
Schedule: 1:30pm - 10:00pm, Monday through Friday
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE COMPANY
- Stocks products onto shelves for customer availability: requires sorting and staging of merchandise to sales area.
- Ensures that all merchandise is in the correct location, with accurate pricing and labels.
- Unloads products using designated equipment in a safe manner, i.e., proper lifting.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of store ensuring customer and employee safety.
- Acknowledges and greets customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and directs questions to appropriate department.
- Maintains current knowledge of company products and their locations in the store/yard.
- Observes store areas for safety, potential theft and security risks.
- Performs other duties as required, i.e., assists floor sales, cashiers, receiving, and assembles products for customer pick-up and/or delivery.
- Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
- Organized with attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Time management
- Stocking in a retail environment highly desired