Provides financial, operational, and analytical support to the Management team including monthly financial analysis and presentation of actual results and forecast. Supports the CFO in functional level initiatives and reporting, and works with the various business units' operating Managers.
- Works directly with and supports General Managers at locations to provide budgetary and analytical support.
- Owns end-to-end budgeting, actual and forecast with input from General Managers and functional Directors and VP’s.
- Owns management of expense forecast.
- Leads periodical calls amongst management to discuss forecast and needed business decisions.
- Supports CFO and CEO in ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Reviews and diagnoses variances to sales, gross profit, expenses and inventory plans and forecasts.
- Identifies underperforming areas and helps to initiate projects to improve performance.
- Drives business results by providing financial analysis, including trend and competitive impact analysis.
- Provides financial analysis for special projects, contract reviews, vendor profitability, benchmarking, and vendor negotiations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Strong communication skills and management presence
- Ability to manage programs and processes
- Superior problem-solving skills. Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
- Highly organized with, ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have expert analytics and spreadsheet skills (Excel)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 6-12 years of solid FP&A operations experience
- Experienced in presentations to senior executives in sales, finance and/or operations.
- Must have experience with FP&A processes, ERP systems and BI tools
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by e-mail. Attach your resume and send it to email@example.com with the job title in the Subject line.