The Operations Lead assists with the product replenishment and merchandising processes under the direction of the Valley Operations Manager. Assists with the store, agriculture, garden transfer process. Works with the Valley Operations Manager to ensure merchandising and display change outs are executed per plan meeting timelines as negotiated. Works closely with inventory control on product counts to assure accurate inventory levels reducing out-of-stock and time-to-fill requirements.
WORK SCHEDULE: 1:30 – 10:00pm, Monday through Friday
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in store preparation ensuring the store is ready for business leading to an impressive customer experience.
- Assists with product replenishment and assures 100% accuracy, i.e., product is placement is correct per the Valley Operations Managers plan.
- Assists in Valley Operations Manager in following the merchandising plans based on seasonality and direction from marketing department.
- Assists with the store, ag, garden (where appropriate) transfer process to meet deadlines for both pulling and building customer orders and inter store transfers.
- Supports the receiving process to assist with accuracy and teams’ productivity throughout the complete process (product received, sorted and staged for replenishment).
- Works with the Valley Operations Manager in conducting daily zero scans and product investigations.
- Closes facility securely and ensures employees exit safely.
- Manages loss prevention and safety during shift.
- Attends regular safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Strong internal and external customer service
- Great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to apply critical thinking
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and improve processes
- Ability to work within a team
- Merchandising experience preferred
- 1+ years supervision experience desired