The Operations Supervisor directs product replenishment and merchandising processes. Owns store, agriculture, garden transfer process. Works closely with the Receiving Team to ensure products are received, sorted and staged for replenishment to maximize teams’ productivity. Works closely with marketing to ensure merchandising and display change outs are executed per plan meeting timelines as negotiated. Works closely with inventory control on product counts to assure accurate inventory levels reducing out-of-stock and time-to-fill requirements.
WORK SCHEDULE: 1:30 – 10:00pm, Monday through Friday
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs store preparation ensuring the store is ready for business leading to an impressive customer experience.
- Directs product replenishment and assures 100% accuracy, i.e., product is placement is correct.
- Builds and executes merchandising plans based on seasonality and direction from marketing department.
- Manages the store, ag, garden (where appropriate) transfer process to meet deadlines for both pulling and building customer orders and inter store transfers.
- Supports the receiving process to assist with accuracy and teams’ productivity throughout the complete process (product received, sorted and staged for replenishment).
- Works with inventory control conducting daily zero scans and product investigations.
- Leads hiring and training of employees in department and may assist with cross-training others.
- Closes facility securely and ensures employees exit safely.
- Manages loss prevention and safety during shift.
- Assess productivity metrics and resources needs to meet business
- Clarifies performance expectations, coaches and guides performance.
- Hire and/or release employees with manager approval and support.
- Attends regular safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Central Valley Behaviors consistently.
- Strong internal and external customer service
- Great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to apply critical thinking
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and improve processes
- Ability to work within a team
- Merchandising experience preferred
- 2+ years supervision experience
- 3+ years managing or driving processes or procedures