At Central Valley, the Sales Coordinator provides expertise and coordination by creating bids for customers to meet Company sales goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary customer contact and coordination for all orders.
- Acts as liaison between the Company, Inside/Outside Sales and customers as directed.
- Enters quotes into the system, sources special orders, prices quote accurately.
- In-puts and maintains an accurate Quote Log daily.
- Reviews other Sales Coordinator material entry lists for accuracy.
- Proactively resolves account issues either individually or with others.
- Maintains status for customer orders and bids on the display screen.
- Applies knowledge of building process (which materials to ship first for customer) and material species (Doug Fir, OSB, treated wood, engineered wood, plywood) to customer orders.
- Maintains knowledge about Central Valley products and product changes.
- Contributes to Outside Sales profit goals.
- Responds to customers’ changing needs.
- Conducts order entry and quotes for customers.
- Keeps Sales Contact informed regarding bid and/or order status.
- Learns and stays informed of additions, deletions and changes to the Company product lines.
- Enters material information into the system, sources special orders, price quotes and follows-up with customers.
- Assists, as required, in all phases of in-house customer service, including processing sales orders, entering quotes, and bid coordination, and Outside Sales/Account Manager interface.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience and/or desire to work within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proficient with excel and worksheet formulas
- Proficient and accurate keyboarding/typing skills
- Experience in the building supply or agriculture industry preferred
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE COMPANY