The Load Builder performs routine loading and unloading of materials within the yard and warehouse; assembles load packages onto trucks for delivery to customer job sites. Works safely at all times.
These positions are seasonal, lasting through approximately October with potential to become Full-time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and correctly pulls material listed on pick tickets.
- Loads and unloads materials for delivery.
- Operates and maintains forklift and other equipment safely.
- Identifies and locates the various types of materials carried in the yard and warehouse.
- Ensures that all materials are safely secured for delivery.
- Accuracy in pulling product and building loads.
- Counts and checks the quality and condition of all outgoing products.
- Keeps outside yard clean and secure.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Two years Forklift experience required
- Basic math skills
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Manual dexterity
- Lumber and/or building materials experience desired